Annemarie Shrouder (Image credit: Paola Scattolon)
Attention Female Leaders!
Thank you for joining Girl, Get Your Life Back!
It was a pleasure to be part of your journey.
Here’s a little something for you…
Have you ever:
- Stayed silent at a meeting?
- Kept a good idea to yourself during a brainstorm?
- Laughed at a joke with colleagues just to “fit in”?
- Held back from sharing over lunch?
You’re not alone…
As Griselda and I talked about in my interview, these are things we often do when we don’t feel safe – because the spaces we are in are not inclusive.
And every time, we lose a little bit of who we are.
I know. I have been there.
As leaders, we have an important role to play in creating inclusion.
I’m pleased to offer you a copy of Creating Safer Spaces.
An e-resource designed help you:
- Create spaces where you (and others) can share their ideas
- Lean into challenging conversations to let people know they matter
- Build an environment where people feel seen, heard and valued
- Create community that inspires a sense of belonging
So that you can begin to step more fully into who you are, and invite others to do the same.
Creating Safer Spaces usually costs $197, and is filled with tools and tips to help build community so you and others can shine.
Because you participated in Girl Get Your Life Back! it’s yours for free!
Get your copy here.
Here’s to you!
And… if you want to be the first to know when my book about my journey to wholeness comes out, sign up here.